Monday 1 November 2010

Butler and Wilson

You know when you eye up a really hot dress and think yeah I'll get that, leave said purchase on bedroom floor, go out and see some hideously obese Danielle Lloyd re-incarnation sporting it with added chav bling, then curse the God of fashion, if ever there was one, for ruining your once sought after purchase.


Well, I had my beady little sparklers on Butler and Wilsons lush swavorski crytal skull range, only to tune into my weekly guilty pleasure The Xfactor to see what once was seen as a piece of ornamental beauty swinging around Mary Byrne's chubby lobes in time to a Take That rendition.




*Sigh* Thankfully those terrible X-Factor stylists didnt manage to get their grubby mits on the much coveted spider rings. I can lust in piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment